Pixiu (貔貅) aka Tian Lu (天祿) aka Pi Yao – Everything You Must Know About
This celestial animal is being pronounced as “Pixiu” in Chinese. It is a mythical god beast in Chinese mythology, embodied with a dragon head, horse body and qilin’s feet, similar to a lion. Beside that, it has beard under its chin and wings at both sides with flying abilities. It is believed that it has the capability to draw wealth from all directions and it doesn’t have any anus, which signifies that it only allow money to roll in and prevent them from flowing out. So pixiu is a well known for attracting wealth luck and good fortune to home and businesses.
How does Pixiu play a role in Feng Shui Application?
1. It is believed that once you possess a Pixiu, it will help you to attract and accumulate wealth and that is the reason why it is the most popular Feng Shui enhancer.
2. Pixiu also have the power to protect the master from calamity and dangers.
3. If placed in home, it help to subdue any evil and serve as a protecting guardian to safeguard the house and occupants.
4. It is also known that it has the ability of attracting both primary income luck and windfall luck.
5. Appeases the Grand Duke Jupiter (Tai Sui)
You can always wear pixiu as an amulet in the form of jewellery accessories.
Always remember the Chinese saying – “Touch Pixiu once good luck comes, twice money rolls in and 3 times promotion all the way up.”