Trendy evil eye bracelet designs for evil eye protection.
You can wear an evil eye bracelet or lucky eye bracelet with evil eye charm for evil eye protection, from negative energies, such as anger, hatred, fear, jealousy and other such evil energies that can affect your health and fortune. Evil eye bracelet is to ward off evil forces and for protection against these negative emotions is a universal impulse and for thousands of years the peoples of many ancient cultures and religions resorted to unimaginable procedures and sacred symbols to protect them and stop them becoming a target for these evil forces.
How Do Celebrities Ward Off Jealousy? With evil eye jewelry, Of Course!
Evil Eye Jewelry Gets A New Look!!
The evil eye trend in jewelry spotted on celebrities such as Shakira, Brooklyn Decker, Madonna, Nicole Richie, Kelly Ripa, Caroline Manzo, Rihanna, Naomi Campbell and Hilary Duff has taken on a new look!
It’s designed to protect you from any jealousy. And of course, there’s a lot of jealousy, especially when you’re on TV. You have a lot of eyes [on you] and sometimes not everyone’s wishing you well.
Kim Kardashian Wards Off the Evil Eye with Trio of Bracelets.
Kim wore two delicate bracelets on her left arm: a black woven piece featuring two small evil eye pendants, and a silver piece with a larger gemstone-encrusted eye in the center. Brooklyn Decker wore a similar bracelet on the cover of Sports Illustrated earlier this year.
The evil eye talisman is considered a powerful protective force in many cultures around the world, including Kim’s own Armenian heritage.
The star was sporting a distinctive ‘evil eye’ beaded necklace. A popular accessory in Turkey.
The necklace is believed to ward off negativity from outside sources
In Turkish custom, the chain’s talismanic blue eye is believed to protect its possessor against negativity.
Celebrities are well known to subscribe to evil eye jewelry.
Cameron Diaz, Brad Pitt, Sharon Stone, Richard Gere, Madonna, Britney Spears and Demi Moore, Lauren Conrad, and Kelly Ripa’s bracelet or Caroline Manzo evil eye necklace…It’s meant to ward off the evil eye from others who would want to stop their success. Evil Eye Jewelry is a special kind of jewelry. It helps ward off all evil eyes from you and creates a protective shield against you. You can also wear evil eye jewelry to save yourself from negative energies, such as anger, hatred, fear, jealousy, and other such evil energies that can affect your health and fortune.
THE BENEFITS OF THE EVIL EYE:
- It protects you – keeping an evil eye charm or talisman close will protect from evil spirits and harmful forces, especially the ‘malevolent glare’ said to inflict the unaware or unsuspecting.
- It brings good luck – by carrying an evil eye charm or casting out an evil eye symbol its said to magically bestow good luck, health and happiness to its beholder.
- It possesses good vibes – With blue as its main colour, it’s said to radiate positive energy and possess good karma. The light blue within it also represents the sky (symbolising truth), which is also considered a force of protection against the evil eye.
- It wards off danger – Whether it’s you’re car breaking down or spinning out of control or the house becoming harmed by insects, flooding, wood rotting etc the evil eye keeps a protective glance over things to maintain peace and prosperity.
- It strengthens good health – If the true ‘evil eye’ was to cast it’s misfortune over you, it said to result in every ailment from insomnia, fatigue, depression and diarrhea. By carrying an evil eye charm it’s said to keep you healthy and happy